- Posted: over a month ago
For more than 25 years, the Atlas Management team has provided management and human resources solutions to businesses, and employment opportunities to individuals.
We are looking for responsible Administrative Assistants to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities., preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or Legal Assistant, these positions are for you!
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Perform research via calls, internet
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to department
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Additional duties for senior management and departments
- College degree from an accredited university is preferred, but not a requirement
- Legal experience is a plus!
8:00 am-4:30pm, 1 hour lunch
We would like to talk to you!!
BusinessView all jobs at Atlas Management