The Marketing Coordinator will support the efforts of the marketing department and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced startup environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work within a team.
• Support preparation of marketing initiatives from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
• Supporting marketing activities by market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and facilitating capture strategy meetings.
• Working with business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
• Manages multiple project and team efforts simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines. Understand how to manage time appropriately.
• Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for external marketing communications, including qualification packages, advertisements, and awards submissions.
• Maintaining the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Position may involve working weekends as necessary to meet pursuit deadlines.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and DELTEK Vision preferred.
• Familiarity with PennDOT’s ECMS website preferred.
• Excellent writing skills required.
• Time management skills required.
• Strong interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to attend outside events when called upon.
1-2 years of customer-service oriented, marketing, event promotion, or outside sales experience considered
Superior interpersonal and communication skills
Posses the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
Aptitude for sensing and responding to a wide range of shopping types
Ability to listen carefully and actively
Excellent problem-solving skills
Must have reliable transportation and the ability to visit multiple stores in one day
Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect and the ability to develop positive relationships with management, customers and peers
Flexible for scheduling including weekends