FIELD SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 1907, Atlas Machine and Supply, Inc. is a $50 million family-owned manufacturer and distributor of industrial machinery. We are driven by a desire to confront the emerging challenges of manufacturers and partner with them to develop solutions. Atlas enables manufacturers globally to keep their plants running for less. Whether we are providing emergency service on a critical piece of failed production equipment, our engineers and craftsmen thrive on keeping factories running optimally. With 8 locations throughout the Midwest and Southeast and service internationally, Atlas's strong regional presence allows us to respond with unmatched customer service.
Atlas has established a strong reputation for our general machining and field machining services throughout North America. We are known for our commitment to customer service and high-quality workmanship. Recent investments in large CNC machinery, large portable machine tools, and engineering support have positioned Atlas to achieve significant growth over the next 5 years. Realizing our full sales potential will require a professional, driven, focused approach to developing new customer relationships and nurturing existing relationships. This position drives significant revenue growth for Atlas Machine and Supply, Inc Field Machining Division by developing and nurturing customer relationships. This position is base pay with sales commission.
- Conducts key account sales calls throughout the United States and Internationally as required to generate opportunities, nurture relationships, and execute business agreements.
- Working with engineering and management to develop and execute a sales roadmap for new customers in our Field Machining Division.
- Responsible for working with the existing Machine Shop Sales Team to execute and implement strategic business strategies related to sales.
- Participate in customer retention and strategic sales, particularly for Atlas's key corporate accounts.
- Helping to identify emerging or existing needs in the industry and develop strategic partnerships.
- Recommends investments or acquisitions based on opportunities in the market.
- Serves as an escalation point in resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Must be able to work with key personnel within our organization to assist with resolving customer issues with a positive solution.
- This is a dynamic position in which the duties will likely evolve as the employee's strengths and the market's needs become apparent.
- 5+ yrs. of work experience in industrial sales
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or experience working in Field Machining repairs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with small to medium-sized cross-functional technical teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Results-orientated and driven by a desire to innovate.
- Strategic sales
- Field machining, welding, or similar experience in an industrial environment
- Team building
- The ability to acquire, grow and manage key accounts.
- Frequent national travel to customers and prospects
- Occasional international travel as needed to attend trade fairs, vendor partners, research conferences, and other similar events.
Physical Requirements: The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, and climb ladders or stairs for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to reach with arms and hold/carry with hands. Must be able to speak and hear. Must be able to occasionally lift or move 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close, distance, peripheral, and depth perception.
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance (Coverage begins on your first day!)
- Company paid life Insurance, short/long term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Atlas Machine And Supply
BusinessView all jobs at Atlas Machine And Supply
Get fresh Work From Home Atlas Moving jobs daily straight to your inbox!