Networking / Alarm Field Technician
Atlas International Technology Service Inc. currently has openings for Alarm / IT Networking Technicians. Pay rate is $30-$35 per hour. You will be working mostly Monday - Friday with option of accepting night / weekend calls also. ALL of our calls are commercial accounts. NO RESIDENTIAL!!!!
If the idea of being your own boss, setting your own schedule, not having to worry about the normal business paperwork, or billing, or scheduling, or organizing, or any of the other responsibilities of business ownership, than we are a perfect fit for you. You show up, complete the call, upload completed work orders and timelines, and go home, we do everything else.
Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record. Compensated travel over 50 miles will exist. If you have BOTH Alarm & Networking experience we can keep you Busy all week.
Ideal candidate will be able to:
* Install security systems, fire alarms, access control, CCTV and other low voltage systems
* Maintain and repair security systems
* Test and inspect systems to find problems
* Find worn, broken, or faulty components
* Test system components to ensure proper working order
* Mount control panels, wiring, sensors, window contacts, video cameras
*Knowledge of TCP / IP / WAN / LAN
* POS troubleshooting
* New Network installation
* Network Testing and repair
* General maintenance and Troubleshooting
* Running Cat 3/5e/6 etc.
* Turn-up T1 and DSL circuits
* Installation of Cradle point unit
* Digital Signage, mounting LCD TV and configuring minicomputer to back of it / media player
* Mounting Small Cellular Antennae to outside of building
This is a basic list of work, but not a complete list of possible work.
If interested please email resume for immediate consideration. Required experience:
Alarm Technician: 2 years
Network Technician: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Valid Driver's License
State Low Voltage / Alarm license (if Applicable)