Chief Executive Officer, ASC - Alvernon
Atlas Healthcare Partners, LLC Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Chief Executive Officer (CEO) provides leadership and direction for the efficient and effective operation of an ambulatory or outpatient site(s). Leadership responsibilities include oversight of operations, capital purchases, strategic planning, business development, and facilitating a positive image of the center within the business community. The CEO is accountable for attaining all site goals and objectives as set forth by corporate management, as well as ensuring compliance with system-wide policies and procedures and federal, state and accrediting body guidelines and standards. This CEO is also responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with the physician partnership.
Must possess a strong knowledge of business and/ or healthcare administration as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, health services administration, nursing or related field. Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare management as normally demonstrated through at least five years of healthcare management/leadership experience. Must possess the ability to simultaneously address multiple projects, demands and issues. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as planning, organizational and conceptual skills.
· Oversees the overall operation of the site(s) to ensure that continuous, quality, accurate, timely and cost-effective services are provided. Manages provider relations to meet both operational needs, as well as the needs of the joint business partnership, where applicable. Collaborates with physicians and leaders across the organization to ensure a high-quality experience for the patient, their family and the provider.
· Implements, communicates and monitors Atlas board-approved policies, procedures and standards, as well as all governmental regulations and accrediting body guidelines, ensuring the site operations meet high standards of health care and compliance.
Hires, leads, mentors, develops, and evaluates staff in a manner that promotes engagement, productivity, and ensures competencies. Mentors staff to increase critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Conducts individual and team goal setting, performance planning and evaluation.
· Provides leadership for the site(s) that contributes to its growth and positions it as a market leader with employees and the community. Leads physician recruitment efforts on a continuous basis to attract providers and ensure stability and growth. Analyzes areas of growth, profit and opportunity for the organization, as well as provides recommendations to corporate management, as requested. Implements such plans as appropriate and maintains accountability for growth and profit.
· Oversees the marketing activities for the site(s), utilizing resources provided by the corporate facility and affiliated, local hospitals.
· Assures financial stewardship in both operational and capital acquisition processes. Uses analytical process to assure balanced initiatives, particularly clinical excellence and financial performance. Establishes performance measures, assesses accomplishments, and evaluates operations. Develops, implements and oversees the site budget in conjunction with the established corporate budget. Ensures all budget goals are met on a yearly basis.
· Promotes high quality of service in all areas of responsibility. Supports process improvements that enhance provision of clinical services, outcomes and patient throughput. Leads innovation of improvement in operational processes to increase efficiency in the delivery of patient care and patient safety. Participates and/or leads organizational task forces or councils. Directs the planning, developing and implementation of necessary policies and procedures, activities and programs to ensure deliverance of excellent patient care.
Our mission is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time.
Atlas Healthcare Partners offers professional growth opportunities, and a safe supportive, and inclusive work environment with excellent salary and benefits. The bedrock of our model is Culture and we focus here first. Through great leadership and employee engagement we continue to build and maintain a strong culture that delivers on our mission.
Atlas Healthcare Partners, LLCWhy Work Here?
Join our team of high quality people contributing to high quality outcomes. Every patient, every physician, every time.
Atlas Healthcare Partners is an outpatient surgery center development and management company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. We currently operate fourteen ambulatory surgery centers throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, Tucson and Northern Colorado areas. Our mission is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. Atlas Healthcare Partners offers professional growth opportunities, and a safe supportive, and inclusive work environment with excellent salary and benefits. The bedrock of our model is Culture and we focus here first. Through great leadership and employee engagement we continue to build and maintain a strong culture that delivers on our mission.
750 N Alvernon WayTucson, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Atlas Healthcare Partners, LLC