OT Infrastructure Lead
- Expired: September 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Atlas Sand
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Sand is the leading provider of frac sand to the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do - we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, high quality products, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community. Atlas was established in 2017 by a team of career oil & gas operators led by Bud Brigham. Since then, we've added top industrial sand mining talent and have navigated, grown and innovated our way through the recent ups and downs in the commodity markets. We're very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too - so come join the team!
OT Infrastructure Lead
The OT Infrastructure Lead will lead a team of network and system engineers in overseeing the technical success of our production environments in the Permian Basin. Looking for a hardworking, results oriented and focused employee. Needs to possess critical thinking abilities along with exceptional time management. Must be comfortable working in both manufacturing environment and office environment.
- Lead and support the development of the infrastructure strategy
- Lead and support installation and maintenance of production infrastructure
- Collaborate with IT/OT team across all automation platforms
- Specialize in bridging gaps between automation platform and underlying infrastructure
- Execute computer system validation and control system lifecycle
- Technical Degree with 5-8 years of experience
- 5 years of experience with Operating Systems, Virtualization, LAN/WAN, Firewalls, SQL
- Ability to provide 24hr support, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Minimum 5 years systems engineer experience
- Willingness to travel between our two manufacturing sites
- Working in an industrial environment and with utility or power space
- Experience with automation
- Knowledge/Experience with regulatory and security frameworks in the OT space
- Knowledge/Experience with cybersecurity technologies into an industrial environment
- Knowledge of OT/ICS/SCADA environments/technologies; demonstrated experience a real plus
- Knowledge of OT protocols: DNP3/Modbus/ICCP/OPC/SEL; demonstrated experience plus
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- Experience working with enterprise level systems and infrastructure
- Experience working with VMware, MS Server, Active Directory, Citrix technologies
- Experience working with Cisco networking including routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience working with enterprise security solutions
- Ability to work in adverse conditions
- Required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to work at elevated heights without fear
- Have strong VERBAL communication skills
- Capable of working some nights, weekends, and holidays
Atlas Energy Solutions
Get fresh Atlas Power jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.