Atlas Disposal is hiring Front Load and Roll Off truck drivers in the Salt Lake area for local routes.
If you’re a motivated and professional safe driver who enjoys being home every night and off most weekends, join our team! We offer excellent pay plus benefits. Atlas Disposal is new to the area but not new to the business with 20+ years in the waste and recycling industry. Come join a fun and exciting fast growing company with opportunities for advancement!
We offer great benefit package and competitive pay plan which include:
- Great hourly pay + overtime
- Safety Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401-K Match
- Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Complete & document Pre and Post trip inspections
- Operate vehicle safely, efficiently and comply with Atlas, DOT and local rules & regulations
- Service waste or recycle containers using hydraulic systems
- Transport materials to recycle or landfill facility
- Complete route providing friendly professional service to assigned customers
- Communicate with dispatch throughout the day
- Provide highest level of service to customers
- Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License
- Good driving record
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from route to route and in some cases be greater or lesser than noted here.
We're always on the lookout for qualified, motivated, and energetic individuals to join the Atlas Disposal team.
Our Employees are the back bone of our company and the most valuable asset that we have. Because of that, we make every effort to provide the best support and equipment to our employees as they strive to excel in their duties. We build relationships on trust and respect by creating positive interactions that instill dignity and self worth. By establishing expectations and actively managing performance, we help each employee achieve their personal career goals as well as company goals.
(DRIVERS PLEASE NOTE: If you are invited to an interview we will require a copy of your DMV printout for the last 3 years. Please be prepared to present this at the interview.)