- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Atlas Consulting Group, we partner with companies on their business development needs. Here in Denver, we specialize in customer acquisitions for one of the largest telecom companies in the industry.
We are currently interviewing for a Sales Representative in our business development and sales department. This person acts as a liaison between our clients and our customers.
· Engage with customers in a professional, friendly manner
· Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
· Generate sales among customer accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
· Answer customer queries and identifies new business opportunities among existing customers
· Work with the team on business development needs
Skills of the ideal Sales Representative:
· Strong interpersonal skills
· A polite, friendly, and diplomatic manner
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· A good sense of humor
· Good negotiation skills
· The ability to generate ideas
· The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
· BS Degree is preferred but not required with adequate work experience
· Ability to work full-time and reliably commute to the office
· 1-5 years of relevant work experience (especially working with customers)
· Leadership development
· Extensive training
· Positive and supportive teamwork environment
· Recognition and incentives
· Pay and traditional benefits will further be discussed in the interview process
Atlas Consulting Group
Get fresh Partner Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.