Entry Level Sales Account Manager - Outside Sales
*No Experience Necessary*
At Atlas Consulting Group we are currently hiring entry level individuals with a customer service or sales background for the Sales Account Manager position. Having worked with Our Fortune 100 clients over the years, we have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or sales / customer service positions are very easy to train for our Account Manager position. Pay is based on performance. People from these backgrounds have the innate people skills, love of a fast-paced environment, and we've noticed, they're fun too! We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention, and customer acquisition.
- Acquiring quality customers
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- Undergoing on-going training
- Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- You must have a student mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
- You must have an outgoing personality – we talk to people on a daily basis
- You must have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- You must be reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- You must be looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, and face to face sales.
- You must have a college degree or relevant work experience
- You must be passionate about growth, development, and people, period.
No prior sales experience is necessary, we train our team in all aspects of Business.
Atlas Consulting Group Offers:
- A team oriented environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales and marketing skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
- We provide full training for the right candidates. A four-year degree is preferred, but not 100% required for the right candidate.