Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to be a part of a team that is changing their industry’s evolution? Atlas10 connects real estate decision makers to online pavement management solutions. We empower our partners by defining pavement as an asset and building treatment plans around their needs. Our solution simplifies the process using map-based awareness, predictable budgets and standardized procurement tools. We are building the best team in the Facilities Management Services industry with a diverse group of employees from various backgrounds. Atlas10 is currently seeking a GIS Technician II that is driven to help our team continue to make a difference in the industry.
The GIS Technician II will generate Pavement Condition reports using data collected from aerial imagery. Work tasks will include quality assurance of new data, creation of new data, analysis, map making, and report generation. The technician will be required to learn intermediate to advanced knowledge of pavement defect evaluation and treatment.
The essentials of this position will include:
* Interprets aerial imagery on a computer to determine:
* * * * The paved surface area on a property
* The paved surface types of a property
* Defects in the paved surface of a property
* Defect remediations required
* Performs quality assurance assessment of data prepared by GIS Technician I
* Performs analysis to determine pavement condition, and treatments needs
* Creates maps using the data generated
* Compiles standardized reports using the maps and tables created during analysis
* Other duties as assigned related to the position
Our ideal team member will possess the following:
* Bachelor’s degree in Geography, Engineering, or other related field
* GIS certification from accredited university, preferred
* ESRI training, preferred
* Experience with pavement construction or related industry
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. The GIS Technician II position is non-exempt, hourly, and has a salary range of $16-21 per hour.
Atlas10 has a great benefits package for joining our team!
Interested candidates should click “Apply” to submit your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Get fresh GIS Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!