Atlantic Vision Partners Williamsburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you have a passion for helping others? Start your career in Healthcare today!
We are seeking a passionate and motivated individual to join our eye care clinic located in Danville, VA. This is your opportunity to start your healthcare career with on-the-job training. We are a growing ophthalmology and optometry practice serving the Williamsburg area! We hope to connect with you soon.
Still Interested? Check out more information about the job below:
- Obtaining patient history
- Performing Vision Testing
- Documenting the doctor's orders
- Performing accurate and consistent documentation and routine eye conditions
- Assists physician with office procedures
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Empathetic personality with attention to patient’s needs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team member
- Customer and patient service orientation
- Professionalism: displays a positive outlook and pleasant manner
- Ability to work cooperatively in group situations; offers assistance and support to coworkers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of high school education or GED.
- Full-time employees are eligible for employer-contributed healthcare, life, and personal accident insurance.
- Dental insurance and additional insurance is available.
- Two weeks Paid Time Off starting and nine company paid holidays.
- Continuing education programs are available for all that are interested.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Atlantic Vision Partners
HealthcareView all jobs at Atlantic Vision Partners