- Diagnoses, adjusts, repairs, and overhauls hydraulic, pneumatic, gas, electrical and battery powered tools and equipment.
- Disassemble, equipment or machinery, using hand or power tools to examine parts for defects and replace defective parts where required.
- Operate various types of machine, hand and electrical tools.
- Diagnose equipment or tool malfunctions to determine need for adjustment or repairs.
- Evaluate and test completed units for defects and ensure conformance to operational standards.
- Maintain all tools and machinery in proper operational condition, reporting any deficiencies to management.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at your workstation.
- Follows all safe work practices and rules.
- Consult with management if you are unsure of a process or procedure.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- The Company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Mechanical and tool use knowledge
- Equipment maintenance
- Critical thinking
- Time Management
- Complex problem solving
- Manual dexterity
- Finger dexterity
- Arm-hand steadiness
- Quality control knowledge
- Customer and personal service
- Service oriented
- Must perform general physical activities
- Minimum Education: High School diploma or GED
- Minimum Experience: Training in vocational school and/or related on-the-job experience.
- Required to bend and lift
- Required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to multiple types of oil and gasoline.
- Possible risk of exposure to toxic cleaning chemicals or paint.
- Possible exposure to high noise levels.
- English: Reading, writing and speaking required.
- Spanish: Reading, writing and speaking, a plus.
Personal Protection Equipment
• Safety glasses, shield or goggles.
• Hearing protection, if required.
• Breathing, particle respirator, if required.