OTR Trucking Job for CDL A Drivers - Mostly Drop & Hook
- Posted: over a month ago
This Truck Driving Job will have you home every other weekend.
OTR Trucking Job for CDL A Drivers - Run at a Glance
- $3,500 Driver Sign-on Bonus
- $500 Truck Driver Orientation Pay
- $.67 - $.69 cents per mile average
- $1,400 - $1,600 average weekly pay
- $1,300 minimum Guaranteed Pay
- Paid Every Friday by Direct Deposit
- Home Every Other Weekend and Holidays
- Dry Van - No Touch Freight
Call Today - 888 - 839-2705
Looking for a Trucking Company that will treat you like a person and not a piece of equipment?
We understand that home time with family is important, which is why we will get you home after your run, on time.
- 100% No Touch Freight
- Every Other Weekend Home - 48-55 hrs.
- 50%-60% of loads will be Drop & Hook
- No Store Deliveries
- You will be moving freight between Distribution Centers
- Take Truck and Trailer Home for Weekend Resets
- Runs as far North as Southern Maine
- As Far South as Atlanta GA
- As Far West as Dallas TX
- No NYC or 5 Boroughs - we don't go there
- 2019-2022 Freightliner Cascadia - Automatic
- 2018 Freightliner Cascadia - Automatic (If you are bringing your dog)
- Well maintained Dry Van Trailer
- Our Equipment Always Passes Inspections
- Cameras are front facing and mounted outside the cab
- We love our equipment which is also why we pay for Truck Washes
TRAILER TRUCK AMENITIES: (All Included Free)
- Double Bunk (If you want a rider.)
- 24" HD Flat Screen TV
- Direct TV
- Football Package
- Sirius XM
- Battery Operated APU with ParkSmart
- 1500 watt inverter
TRAILER TRUCK RUNNING EQUIPMENT:
- CAMERA - Front Facing, Mounted Outside Cab
- E-LOG- Qualcomm
- NAVIGATION - Navigo (Runs thru Qualcomm)
*Driver Can Customize Route
- FUEL - Pilot & Flying J
- TOLLS - E-Z PASS & I-PASS
- Collision Warning System
Our drivers are like family to us. That is why our Trailer Trucks are fully loaded as you can see.
We want our drivers to be comfortable and enjoy your time on the road until you get back home every other weekend to your family.
That is also why you will be taking your truck home for your reset.(You can park at a Pilot or Flying J as well.) You will be dispatched from your home after your 48-55 hr reset.
Unless of course its a holiday Monday in which case you would be paid to be home and be dispatched Monday late afternoon or early evening.
This holiday would be paid of course. (Ask for details when you call.)
PETS & RIDERS
As far as pets and riders go, both are welcome in your Tractor Trailer.
For riders, they must be family and at least 18 yrs old. A fiance is also allowed. There is a $5 per week charge to cover insurance.
You are also allowed to bring a dog. (Only one.) There is no deposit or fee required for your dog.
- Capital Blue Medical Insurance
- Dental, Prescription, FMLA
- Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability thru Aflac
* Above available after 60 days
- 401K w company match $.50 to the dollar up to 6% - Available after 90 days
- Vacation - 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 3 years, 3 weeks after 10 years
SIGN ON BONUS & ORIENTATION PAYOUT
- $250 CDL Driver Orientation Pay When Leaving Orientation
- $250 CDL Driver Orientation Pay + $1,000 of Sign on Bonus + Mileage on 1st Paycheck
- $500 in 60 days
- $500 in 120 days
- $500 in 180 days
- $1,000 on 1st anniversary
This Over The Road Tractor Trailer Driver run is perfect for those CDL A Drivers who are looking for a Trucking Company that has their act together.
We take care of our drivers and we take care of our equipment.
You will feel like you are part of our Trucking family when you drive with us.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Call Today - 888 - 839-2705
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Atlantic Trucking Group
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?