Lawn & Garden Sales Representative
Atlantic Tractor Mechanicsville, MD
- Posted: 29 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Whether you have experience with agricultural or lawn and garden equipment or the desire to learn the Ag and/or Turf industry – now is the time to join our team! This is your opportunity for a long term career with a top employer and well-respected organization that offers great pay, above average benefits, and real advancement opportunities. If you want to be in the equipment industry, then you want to work for Atlantic Tractor, an 11 location John Deere dealership.
Atlantic Tractor, recently certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute, is looking for a John Deere Turf / Lawn & Garden Sales Representative to join the Sales department in Mechanicsville, Maryland.
- Outstanding benefits including –401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Health Saving Accounts; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays; Company Paid Online and Instructor-Led Training; EAP (Employee Assistance Program); Discounts on products.
- Advancement– Due to the continued growth of the company, you can advance into a management role. Many of the managers and supervisors in our dealerships began their careers in Service, Parts or Sales.
- Stability and reputation— Atlantic Tractor has 11 locations and over 300 employees. Atlantic Tractor is known for their stability, their honesty, and their integrity. We have been named “Satisfyed Top Dealers” for 2018, 2019 and 2020. As a result of our continued growth, we have become one of the largest agricultural and equipment dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region while maintaining local community values.
- Employee impact– Enjoy a collaborative work environment where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training– We offer you company paid training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
- Core Values – We operate under a set of core values which we call the 6P’s of Performance. These six values are Passionate; Positive; People-Oriented; Productive; Professional and Proud. Our core values summarize our commitment to a culture of self-improvement and exceptional customer experiences which were uniquely developed by our employees.
This is a career where you will find pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to ensure your success.
- Creates, develops and maintains customer accounts.
- Knows and follows a defined sales process.
- Maintains product knowledge on lawn and garden equipment and reports on competitive market and product activities.
- Understand various financing options available on commercial mowing equipment.
- Organizes product demonstrations and clinics for commercial mowing customers and participates in local trade shows and dealership promotional events.
- Responsible for sales of Commercial Work-site Products (CWP), Compact Utility Tractors and Utility Vehicles.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Preferably one year of experience in sales of turf equipment.
- Knowledge of Lawn & Garden Equipment.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Atlantic TractorWhy Work Here?
Recognized as a Great Place to Work and a Top Dealer!
28155 Three Notch Rd.Mechanicsville, MD