Agriculture Equipment Technician - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Whether you have experience with agricultural or lawn and garden equipment, or have a mechanical background and the desire to learn the Ag and/or Turf industry – now is the time to join our team! We are offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus! This is your opportunity for a long term career with a top employer and well-respected organization that offers great pay, above average benefits, and real advancement opportunities. If you want to be in the equipment industry, then you want to work for Atlantic Tractor, a 19 location John Deere dealership.
Atlantic Tractor, recently certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute, is looking for a John Deere Agriculture Equipment Mechanic to join the Service department at its store in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania.
- Outstanding benefits including – $5,000 Sign-On Bonus (Expires 9/30/2022); 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Health Saving Accounts; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays; Company Paid Online and Instructor-Led Training; EAP (Employee Assistance Program); Discounts on products.
- Advancement– Due to the continued growth of the company, you can advance into a management role. Many of the managers and supervisors in our dealerships began their careers in Service, Parts or Sales.
- Stability and reputation— Atlantic Tractor has 15 locations and over 380 employees. Atlantic Tractor is known for their stability, their honesty, and their integrity. We have been named “Satisfyed Top Dealers” from 2018 through 2022. As a result of our continued growth, we have become one of the largest agricultural and equipment dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region while maintaining local community values.
- Employee impact– Enjoy a collaborative work environment where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training– We offer you company paid training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
- Core Values – We operate under a set of core values which we call the 6P’s of Performance. These six values are Passionate; Positive; People-Oriented; Productive; Professional and Proud. Our core values summarize our commitment to a culture of self-improvement and exceptional customer experiences which were uniquely developed by our employees.
This is a career where you will find pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to ensure your success.
- Performs advanced diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment and turf equipment and established AG Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Conducts and supports customer clinics.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- May perform diagnostic repairs in the field.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Preferably one year of experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform advanced repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's license.
AgricultureView all jobs at Atlantic Tractor
Get fresh Agricultural Equipment Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.