Construction Materials Engineering and Testing Project Manager
- Posted: 3 days ago
Are you interested in an exciting and challenging career that offers the following?
- Ability to collaborate with Owners, Engineers, Architects, and other team members to accomplish project goals
- Opportunity to work within multiple construction sectors providing a great deal of diversity and variety
- Lead a project team consisting of engineers, geologists, special inspectors, technicians and administrative staff
- A mix of field and office assignments
- Advancement opportunity
- Competitive pay
- Competitive Health Insurance; multiple plans offered
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Personal/Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Atlantic Testing Laboratories (ATL) is a full-service Engineering Support Firm, with over 55 years of experience, operating from ten offices located throughout New York State. ATL is committed to providing opportunity to our employees and quality service to our clients. The ATL team strives to promote a culture that fosters employee satisfaction, participation, and opportunity.
ATL is an expanding firm and is in need of qualified Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager candidates. Experienced and entry level/early-career candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate the preparation of SOQs, proposals, work plans, and budgets for assigned prospects and/or projects
- Involvement in local business development activities to assist in securing upcoming project opportunities
- Provide technical support to Construction Materials Technicians, Special Inspectors, and Engineers working on assigned projects
- Regular communication with clients and project team
- Use of laboratory information management system (LIMS) for reporting, scheduling, and document control
- Coordinate review and distribution of deliverables (technical reports)
- Review monthly invoices and monitor job costing
- Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Geology, or related degree; experience working in the construction materials engineering and testing field may be substituted for education requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review and interpret project plans and specifications
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Positive attitude with ability to work independently and in a team environment
ATL participates in e-Verify: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Atlantic Testing Laboratories
ConstructionView all jobs at Atlantic Testing Laboratories
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?