Certified Nursing Assistant (full-time/part-time/PRN)
Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center is a long term care facility with an outstanding reputation in the community for providing quality care. We are currently seeking full-time, part-time and PRN Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to join our growing team. The full time positions include excellent benefits, including PTO time, medical, vision and dental, 401(k), and other benefits. Full Time openings are on our 3p-11p shift and Part Time openings on all shifts.
** Must be a certified CNA **
- Provide personal care functions to residents
- Perform basic nursing assistant care procedures for residents as required
- Create a clean, comfortable and safe environment for residents and assure that their needs are met
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in timely and compassionate manner
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily living, restorative programs, and resident specific forms
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, and safety, environmental and infection control standards
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and enhance quality of care
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested
As an Atlantic Shores employee, you will enjoy extremely competitive wages. For full-time employees we offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro