Operations Manager - Integrator
- $110,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Atlantic Refrigeration of Hudson, MA. is a company dedicated to providing refrigeration & HVAC preventative maintenance, emergency service, replacement, design, and installation to the light commercial market. Family owned and professionally operated for 50 years, we service light commercial customers in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire, specializing in convenience stores, fast food chains, property management groups, healthcare, and education industries. We are committed to providing superior quality to our customers with best-in-class service.
We have an immediate opening for an Operations Manager / Integrator to join our team. This position is responsible for managing the service and installation departments.
What we offer:
- Profit sharing
- Training & advancement program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Refrigeration and Sheet Metal Apprentice program
- Great company culture
- Supporting and responsive management team
- Health insurance 100% paid for individual employee, 70% paid for families
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short and long-term disability
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 80 hours of paid time off
- 9 Paid holidays
- IRA with 3% match
- Employee assistance program
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Company uniform / phone / tablet
- Education reimbursement and more
Job Title: Operations Manager / Integrator
Pay: $110,000 - $120,000 per year, Depending on Experience + Bonuses & Profit sharing
Work Hours: 7:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, some weekends and nights
What you will be doing:
- Managing the service and installation operations of the company
- Overseeing scheduling and dispatch of the crews, ordering, and purchasing equipment and materials, and inventory stocking program
- Overseeing the training and efficiency of the service techs & installers.
- Clear and concise communications with company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-time.
- Oversee the adherence and enforcement of company's purchasing policy, discipline, hiring and termination.
- Handle all operational aspects of the service and installation departments and ensure its continued profitability and growth.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Demonstrated core leadership skills
- Ability to motivate, train, and encourage others
- Strong communication skills
- Financial understanding
- QuickBooks experience desired, we will train
- Experience with ServiceTitan desired, we will train
- Experience with Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) desired, we will train
- Advanced computer skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to create/direct sound business strategy and adhere to plan
- Ability to confront issues head on with tact and diplomacy
- Professional phone etiquette
- Well organized and ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in business management or Accounting preferred but not required in Lou of experience
- Experience with service, construction, home services, or trade management is a plus
Atlantic Refrigeration of HudsonHudson, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.