We are looking for a traffic coordinator to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. This individual will assist the logistics team with daily work. The goal is to increase Efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction, working directly under the warehouse manager.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare shipping documents for outbound freight.
- Handling branch will-calls and processing customer orders.
- Writing and processing product returns.
- Assist with receiving documents for the warehouse team.
- Double checking daily receiving process. Skills/qualifications
- Proficient in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work unsupervised as well as in a team
- Basic computer skills
- Background check
- Drug test and physical
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Team-player with high level of dedication
Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Benefits (provided after 90-day period)
- Short Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)