National Panel Products Manufacturing
The main responsibilities of NPP Manufacturing is to work with sales representatives, schedule orders, repair and maintain equipment, assemble product, inspect and operate machinery that uses adhesives to join items together for further processing. After being hired, employers usually require a few months to a year of formal on-site job training before official work can begin.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Communicate with Supervisors, Peers and Subordinates
- Performing General Physical Activities
- Controlling Machines and Processes
- Training and Teaching
- Judging and Improving quality and services
- Maintaining and Repairing Mechanical Equipment
- Operating Forklifts
- Performing administrative activities
- Thinking Creatively
- Work hours will vary depending on job completion
- Read work orders and communicate with coworkers in order to determine machine and equipment settings and adjustments, and supply and product specifications.
- Adjust machine components according to specifications such as widths, lengths, and thickness of materials and amounts of glue, cement, or adhesive required.
- Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions; report or resolve problems.
- Maintain production records such as quantities, dimensions, and thicknesses of materials processed.
- Start machines, and turn valves or move controls to feed, admit, apply, or transfer materials and adhesives
- Clean and maintain gluing and cementing machines, using solutions, lubricants, brushes, and scrapers.
- Separate and pack orders as needed. Check for correct counts and label as needed. Stage order in correct area of warehouse.
- Clean work area
- Return unused stock to correct area in warehouse.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequent holding and grasping with the hands when loading and unloading material
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs., occasional lifting up to 90 lbs.
Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Short Term Disability
- Long Tern Disabilty
- 401K plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
Since our inception in 1974, Atlantic Plywood Corporation has prided itself on delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers. This philosophy has helped us grow into a regional industry leader, distributing a wide range of quality hardwood plywood and panel products and solutions throughout the Eastern United States. As our many satisfied customers have come to know, Atlantic Plywood offers not only products and services you can depend on, but also a convenient, cost-effective partnership that helps our customers business grow.
Why Work Here?Atlantic Plywood Corporation is the leading wholesale supplier of quality hardwood plywood and panel products on the East Coast. We provide an unparalleled selection of plywood and related building products to a variety of woodworking industries - from architectural mill workers and countertop manufacturers to cabinet-makers, kitchen and bath companies and point-of-purchase fixture manufacturers. Our goal is to provide large and small woodworkers with service, inventory, and knowledge from one source at a competitive price. We have worked toward this goal for over 40 years with a dedication to expanding our selection and services while utilizing the latest technologies to deliver the best in customer service. Atlantic Plywood is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parksite, Inc.
Growing E.S.O.P Company--100% Employee Owned!