Atlantic Plywood Corporation is the leading wholesale supplier of quality hardwood plywood and panel products on the East Coast. We provide an unparalleled selection of plywood and related building products to a variety of woodworking industries - from architectural mill workers and countertop manufacturers to cabinet-makers, kitchen and bath companies as well as store and point-of-purchase fixture manufacturers. Our goal is to provide large and small woodworkers with service, inventory, and knowledge from one source at a competitive price. We have worked toward this goal for over 40 years with a dedication to expanding our selection and services while utilizing the latest technologies to deliver the best in customer service.
Call Center representative
The Call Center Rep is an office-based sales role within the Distribution business, tasked with maintaining and growing relationships with customers, field sales reps, and vendors. The Call Center Rep's primary function is placing orders and scheduling timely delivery of products to key accounts as well as generating new accounts and increasing sales to existing accounts through cross-selling and up-selling.
The Call Center Rep is required to sell Company's full range of products, including plywood, lumber, hardware, surfacing, and other specialty interior building materials. Call Center Rep have demonstrated a passion for achieving sales growth.
- Work closely with Outside Sales Reps to develop and implement effective customer strategies, ensure follow up on sales opportunities, and resolve sales and service issues.
- Coordinating with Outside Sales Reps, Product Specialists and Purchasing to ensure accurate order processing, consistent product availability and complete on-time deliveries.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of customer information within a centralized CRM system.
- Understand our full range of product offerings and competitive advantages, as well as those of competitor’s products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Prospect and discover key customer lead opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a professional rapport with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence and self-motivation to initiate sales calls, ask for the order and overcome objections.
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- A solid level of knowledge is needed in customer support and service, building material product knowledge, product pricing, and sales support. Additional knowledge of warehousing/distribution, transportation and records management a plus.
- We are seeking people who are self-motivated, hardworking, professional, energetic, and dependable.
- Background check
- Drug Screening
Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid vacation & sick time
Benefits(provided after 90 day period)
- Short Term Disability
After one year:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K plan