We will be looking to hire a Mill Maintenance Mechanic at our Scarborough location.
- Must have a valid Ontario Industrial Mechanic License
- Must have full set (up to 24 mm/ 1") of metric & standard tools
- Red Seal Journeyman certification is preferred
- Exposure with mechanical devices, pneumatic controls and welding/cutting
- All position welding preferred (stainless steel pipe, guard repairs, etc.)
- 5-8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings
- Must be able to work shifts as well as some extended hours and weekends
- Qualified applicants will have good interpersonal and problem solving skills and able to work with other trades and operators
- Safety training is an asset (fall arrest, hoisting and rigging, hand tool safety, etc.
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance, overhaul machinery, install Machinery
- Experience with pump and motor alignment, equipment disassembly and reassembly, measuring and setting of components within prescribed tolerances
- Work with instrumentation and electrical departments to troubleshoot and resolve daily any machine related issues as required
- Understand health and safety requirements and work within the ministry guidelines with respect to the industrial regulations
Atlantic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.