Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse
portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Our Company is seeking:
An experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Technician for our Multi-Family Community of 330 units in North Bay Village, FL.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. On-call rotating weekends.
This position included Commission and Bonus and an on call rotating Stipend of 150.00!!!!!!
- Minimum of 1-2 years direct experience as a Make Ready or Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification is required
- CPO Certification is a plus, previous experience maintaining pools is required
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Perform routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas
- Prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning
- Perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
- Complete work orders and help to monitor and maintain the grounds
- Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.