Do you enjoy being a part of a team and advancing in your career? We are looking for passionate people to drive success at our properties. Does this sound like you? Join us!
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Technician for our Affordable Housing Community of 176 units in North Miami, Florida.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm may include weekends.
We offer earning potential for additional income via our Bonus and Commission structure.
- Minimum of 1-2 years direct experience as a Make Ready or Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification is required
- CPO Certification is a plus, previous experience maintaining pools is required
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Perform routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas
- Prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning
- Perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
- Complete work orders and help to monitor and maintain the grounds
- Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner
What We Offer:
- 100% Employer Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment).
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Time-Off/Holidays.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee Discounts Program.
Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and Southern California. At Atlantic | Pacific, we recognize that our employees are the most crucial element to our success. Our family culture drives our actions, and we take great pride in our community of capable professionals. We focus on providing the necessary tools for a healthy and productive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement, in order to create a mutually beneficial relationship between employees, owners, and customers.
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.