Do you enjoy being a part of a team and advancing in your career? Come check out the opportunities we have at Atlantic Pacific Management! We are looking for passionate leaders to drive success at our new properties. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Our family culture drives our actions, and we take great pride in our community of capable professionals. We provide the necessary tools for a healthy and productive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement. 30 days in you will receive employer-provided medical care – we pay the cost of your insurance premium; you don’t see a deduction from your paycheck! We also provide our employees paid vacation time, 401k savings plans, and much more!
Our Company is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Affordable apartment community in Miami, Florida.
We offer earning potential for additional income via our Bonus and Commission structure.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and 24 / 7 Emergency Calls.
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience as a Make Ready or Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification is required
- CPO Certification is a plus, previous experience maintaining pools is required
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Perform routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas
- Prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning
- Perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
- Complete work orders and help to monitor and maintain the grounds
- Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.