- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse
portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, California, and North Carolina.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Our Company is seeking: An experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Supervisor for our Affordable Apartments Communities located in Austin, Texas.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm -including on-call emergencies.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a condominium environment
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- HVAC/EPA Certification is a plus
- Experience implementing preventative and routine maintenance programs with a good understanding of electrical, HVAC, carpentry, plumbing systems, and fire safety.
- Available to be on-call after hours and weekends
- Interview, train, and supervise maintenance and housekeeping staff with the assistance of LCAM
- Ensure Housekeeping and Grounds staff maintains cleanliness of the common areas, amenity areas, hallways, offices, as well as the exterior of buildings
- Plan and coordinate a preventative maintenance schedule with the LCAM and appropriate subcontractors and vendors
- Maintain maintenance logbooks on electrical and mechanical equipment as well as complete community inspections and document issues in Property Inspection Log Book
- Monitor maintenance of all electrical, mechanical, and plumbing equipment throughout the property, or contract outside maintenance vendor and maintain records of areas serviced
- Replace defective electrical mechanisms of equipment such as relays, switches, motors, and position sensing devices
What We Offer:
- 100% Employer-Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time-Off/Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts Program
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
Atlantic Pacific ManagementWhy Work Here?
Industry leading organization that promotes our teams to thrive in our family driven culture! Meaningful work with significant rewards.
Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a fourth-generation real estate company with expertise in acquisitions, development, property management, and investments. With offices in Florida, Georgia, Texas, and California, our team utilizes decades of experience and thorough marketplace knowledge to develop and manage a wide array of properties across the country. Our associates specialize in both established and growing marketplaces. We treat every investment with a disciplined approach that creates significant and sustainable value for our clients.