Our Company is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Supervisor for our Multi-Family Community of 270 units in Alpharetta, GA.
- Minimum of 2-3 years direct experience as a Maintenance Supervisor or Lead Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification required
- CPO Certification and experience maintaining pools is required
- Thorough understanding of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Previous experience with preventative maintenance, vendor relations, and organizing work orders
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Lead the maintenance team to complete work orders, perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs. Maintain grounds and common areas, keeping them free of trash and debris
- Coordinate and complete resident work orders within 24 hours
- Complete regular community inspections
- Ensure that all market-ready apartments are prepared for move in
- Perform on-call emergency service as required
- Monitor the maintenance and up-keep of all mechanical equipment on the community including water heaters, HVAC units, etc.