Atlantic | Pacific Companiesis a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and Southern California. At Atlantic | Pacific, we recognize that our employees are the most crucial element to our success. We manage over 4,000 multi-family units throughout the Atlanta metro area and continue to grow!
Our Company isseeking an experienced Leasing Consultantfor ourConventional, Multi-Family community home to228unitsin Duluth, Georgia
This diverse rolecombines sales, customer service, marketing and administrative responsibilities and is eligiblefor an added income via our Bonus & Commission Structure.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Required to work 3 Saturday shifts a month, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. TheSaturday preceding the first of the month is off.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and follow up with prospective tenants to ascertain needs and interest in the property
- Complete lease applications, collect rental deposit, and submitlease files for Property Manager's review
- Answerphone calls and receivevisitors to property with excellent customer service
- Workto supportthe property's marketing, leasing, and resident retention efforts
- Minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience for a market rate, conventional property
- Previous experience with marketing, sales, and customer service
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Coverleasing office on weekend shifts as needed
What We Offer:
100% Employer Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts Program
For more information, please visitOurWebsite
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Duluth, GA
- Job Type: Customer Service, Finance, Consultant, Real Estate, Sales
- Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Date Posted: 3/22/2018
Atlantic | Pacific Companiesis a fourth-generation, family-operated real estate firm with a sterling reputation for property and assessment management services. We think like owners to ensure assets are handled with the same dedication and consideration as our very own and believe that "Your Home Is Our Business."
Employees of Atlantic | Pacific are empowered with the resources and in-depth market knowledge needed for a better working experience. Our professionals are continuously trained to maintain the highest caliber of practical skills and professional knowledge required to deliver exceptional service for both partners and customers.
We recognize that our employees are the most crucial element to our success. Our family culture drives our actions, and we take great pride in our community of capable professionals. We focus on providing the necessary tools for a healthy and productive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement, in order to create a mutually beneficial relationship between employees, owners, and customers.
We invite you to learn more about our team and to join our Talent Network today. Take on a new challenge and discover a better place to work with Atlantic | Pacific Companies!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhances your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email
- Property Manager Jobs
- Leasing Consultant Jobs
- Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Property Manager Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia