Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and Southern California. At Atlantic | Pacific, we recognize that our employees are the most crucial element to our success. Our family culture drives our actions, and we take great pride in our community of capable professionals. We focus on providing the necessary tools for a healthy and productive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement, in order to create a mutually beneficial relationship between employees, owners, and customers.
Our Company is seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant for our Affordable Community in Austin, Texas.
This diverse role combines sales, customer service, marketing and administrative responsibilities and is eligible for an added income via our Bonus & Commission Structure.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Required to work weekends as needed
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and follow up with prospective tenants to ascertain needs and interest in the property
- Complete lease applications, collect rental deposit, and submit lease files for Property Manager's review
- Answer phone calls and receive visitors to property with excellent customer service
- Work to support the property's marketing, leasing, and resident retention efforts
- Minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience for a market rate, conventional property
- Previous experience with marketing, sales, and customer service
- Experience with OneSite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Cover leasing office on weekend shifts as needed
What We Offer:
- 100% Employer Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time-Off/Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts Program
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Management
Why Work Here?Atlantic | Pacific Companies. Growing Bigger Growing Better
We are a well-respected Property Management company that really cares about their employees and provides endless oppourtunity for growth!