Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse
portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Our Company is seeking:
An experienced and highly motivated Front Desk Floater in Miami, Florida.
- Previous hospitality, condominium or similar experience strongly preferred
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Verbal and written communications skills in both English and Spanish preferred
- Greet residents and their guests
- Coordinate deliveries of packages, flowers, restaurant food, others
- Monitor security cameras, exterior doors to the building and maintain a secure environment for our residents
- Control guest/vendor access to residential floors through elevator control system. Control access to amenity areas such as the spa, pool and beach areas
- Review daily front office procedures and facilitate communication between owner and maintenance team members
- Ensure all areas are maintained in a professional and clean manner during shift
- Follow all safety and security policies, programs and procedures
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.