We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Administrative Assistant for our Affordable Housing Community in San Antonio, Texas.
- Answer main telephone line, screen and direct calls. Monitor main line voice messages.
- Meet and greet visitors as they arrive; advise appropriate staff member.
- Receive and distribute deliveries, incoming UPS, FedEx, USPS mail, posting and delivery of outgoing mail daily.
- Assist with courier requests and correspondence.
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies weekly. Place special orders as needed.
- Update all internal contact lists, including staff telephone extensions. Distribute, as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment, e.g., copier, scanner and postage machine.
- Manage phone system, including adding new lines, updating staff directory
- Provide support and assistance to all staff members when necessary.
- Ensure all common areas are maintained in a professional and clean manner, including reception and conference rooms
- Assists in organizing special events
- 1-3 years of previous Administrative / Secretarial experience.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Great customer service skills
- Able to travel
- Must be willing to work after hours when needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.