Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Southern California and North Carolina.
Our Company is hosting an all-day Open House on October 23, 2019 to hire for Floating Maintenance Technicians in Miami and the surrounding areas!
We offer earning potential for additional income via our Bonus and Commission structure.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
These roles are a great opportunity for experienced certified HVAC or EPA Technicians to utilize their expertise on a wide range of projects. Competitive hourly rate, and our full benefits package is included.
Join us October 23th, 2019, as we host on the spot interviews with local Property Managers, and our Regional Maintenance Supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience as a Make Ready or Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification is required
- CPO Certification is a plus, previous experience maintaining pools is required
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Perform routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas
- Prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning
- Perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
- Complete work orders and help to monitor and maintain the grounds
- Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner
6101 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33127
When: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Employer-Provided Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time-Off/Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts Program
For more information, please visit Our Website or call 561 314 6567
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time