Atlantic 57 is the award-winning consulting division of The Atlantic. We were founded to help other leading brands and organizations learn from The Atlantic’s transformation from legacy brand to media pioneer. Today, we bring together the best thinking across business strategy, journalism, communications, audience research, design, and product development to help our clients succeed in a changing world.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial individual with a strong track record in account growth and stakeholder management to help cultivate and scale some of our largest accounts. As an experienced marketing, communications, or media professional, you will provide strategic consultation to our clients to empower them to achieve their goals. In this role, you will work with senior level executives at large organizations to foster and grow meaningful client relationships.
- Advise senior executives at the world’s leading organizations based on deep knowledge of communications, strategic planning, digital media, and relevant trends in the content industry. You will set the strategy for key accounts and work with a cross-section of Atlantic team members to deliver on the client’s communications and business goals.
- Develop business strategies and communications plans for key accounts. The person in this role should have a skill set in at least one of Atlantic 57’s core four functional areas: primary audience research, business strategy, editorial and content, and digital product. You will deploy these skills across your accounts as a team leader and senior client advisor.
- Grow critical accounts by cultivating long-term, trusted client relationships. As a thought partner to senior executives at Fortune 500s, associations, and other large organizations, this role is highly focused on relationship development across 1-3 key accounts. This involves independently identifying new business opportunities to scale the account and being able to speak to the full suite of Atlantic 57 services, bringing in subject matter experts as appropriate.
- Manage multiple work streams seamlessly to ensure team alignment and client satisfaction. Our largest accounts stretch across business divisions and multiple types of offerings. In this role, you will project manage and coordinate across efforts to ensure the client experience is seamless and internal teams are aligned around shared goals and priorities.
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting, communications, or marketing
- Healthcare, association, or policy experience a plus
- Adept at cultivating and managing complex, senior stakeholder relationships (VP and C-level) at large organizations
- Anticipates roadblocks and addresses them proactively
- Unyielding attention to detail and enduring commitment to excellence
- Maintains grace under pressure
- Passion for the future of digital media and client services
- Willingness to travel
Atlantic Media Values:
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two “pillar gifts” in you, and everyone else. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions –
- Force of Ideas: At the center of Atlantic Media work are the ideas within our writing. We believe that ideas – to the good and not – have consequence. Our highest work is bringing rigor, insight, intellectual honesty, to that ultimate purpose of separating the bad from the good, and giving voice to the latter.
- Spirit of Generosity: Atlantic Media seeks in its ranks a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition in each colleague toward service and selfless conduct. Atlantic Media writing should be cut from the same cloth –critical on the merits but informed by charity and forbearance in measuring motive and personal character.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.