- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $45 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
HVAC and Refrigeration Installer
Your role as an HVAC/R Installer is an important one! Aside from providing comfort, the systems you install are vital for health and safety in addition to productivity, particularly for air filtration, food and medical supply preservation!
- Use commercial and residential heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment knowledge to install, replace, and start up according to mechanical drawings, installation instructions and/or supervisory instructions, while meeting applicable codes.
- Provide on-site training, direction, and guidance to apprentices
- Perform miscellaneous troubleshooting and repairs
- Design, modify, and fabricate sheet metal fittings and duct as needed per installation
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Know proper piping procedures for heating as well as refrigeration and VRF
- Possess customer relations skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School degree or equivalent.
· Ability to read and write English in order to read and prepare invoices, time sheets, and proposals.
· Ability to apply sound business judgment to all decisions
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license. Appropriate current state occupational licenses are a plus!!!
- MA Sheet Metal
- RI Sheet Metal
- MA Refrigeration Technician
- RI Refrigeration Technician
- MA Gasfitter
- RI Gasfitter
- Universal EPA Certification
- OSHA 30
Atlantic MechanicalWhy Work Here?
We're a family owned business and take pride in making our company a great place to work!
We are a mechanical contractor that works exclusively with commercial clients. We are rapidly expanding and maintain high standards for our managers, technicians and our office staff. We have multiple employee events every year along with great benefits, training programs and employee rewards.
1047 Washington StreetBoston, MA
ConstructionView all jobs at Atlantic Mechanical