We’re currently seeking an Information Technology Manager with (MSP) experience to assist with the development of our technology department. This role will also assist in scaling the business and leading a team. We have a strong sales team with a solid track record. The technology manager will be responsible for the following but not limited to
• Provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation, and ongoing technical account management.
• Deploying and managing Servers and Active Directories·
• Designing Local Area Networks
• Implementing and setting monitoring sets for network security
• Optimizing and maintaining network software and hardware
• Building and deploying file servers and cloud computing solutions
• Configuring and deploying VOIP solutions
• Performing network infrastructure troubleshooting
• Manage and service escalated service requests
• Handling ad-hoc assignments when needed
• Develop and oversee IT procedures and operations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant field from an accredited University is preferred.
• At least 5 - 7 years of experience managing or leading a team
• Certified in Microsoft, CISSP, ITIL preferred
• Hands-on experience in architecting and designing solutions leveraging cloud services and solutions highly preferred
• Experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server’s and Active Directories
• Experience in a client-facing environment
• Experience writing proposals and implementing technical solutions to fulfill client needs
• Having worked in an MSP environment is a major plus for this position
VMware, AWS, Azure, Microsoft 365, Powershell, SD-WAN, HYPER-V, Voice,
Protocols, SQL, API, WAN, LAN, Cloudstack, JAVA, SAAS, Security, Linux, Active
Directory, Networking, Switching, routing, SLA management, preferred.