Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven Outside Sales Representative to generate leads and drive sales. The Outside Sales Representative's responsibilities include submitting regular sales reports to management, informing potential and existing customers of product features and benefits, and resolving customer complaints. You should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business.
To be successful as an Outside Sales Representative, you should be persuasive and have excellent negotiation skills. Ultimately, an exceptional Outside Sales Representative should be able to demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Businesses Administration, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years in Utility/Construction Sales is a must!
- VDOT experience a bonus!
- Proven outside sales experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
We offer top pay and a stunning benefit package!
Painting Heavy Equipment
Spraying Heavy Equipment
Coating Heavy Equipment
Priming Heavy Equipment
Must have comparable Painter/Sprayer experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Virginia Beach, VA 23454: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Powered by JazzHR
Atlantic Heating & Cooling Service
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Atlantic Heating & Cooling Service