- $22 to $32 Hourly
Do you have experience working in a Construction, Electrical, Plumbing, Industrial or Manufacturing industry? We are looking for YOU!
We are supporting the hiring needs for a Construction firm as a Detailer in Delaware County, PA! We will train, but we're looking for a candidate with a good mathematical aptitude and the willingness to learn and grow within the company.
- Develop relationship with outside/overseas detailing firms to establish team of detailers.
- Manage and coordinate project detailing activities to ensure on-time delivery to customer site locations
- Communicate with customers regarding project details involving detailing, fabrication and delivery issues.
- Answer customer questions related to assigned projects and resolve any problems that may occur.
- Initiate and route customer change forms to document project requests, revisions, errors, or omissions, or any new orders that are not part of the original customer contract.
- Maintain project files, to include release logs, contract control codes, weights, and release numbers as well as the project submittal log containing drawing numbers, alpha codes and submittal dates. Back up and maintain computer files.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service, administrative or coordinator role; open to anyone from a related industry
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Atlantic Group - New JerseyEddystone, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.