Chief Operating Officer - Expanding company in Ocean County
Atlantic Group - New Jersey Toms River, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life insurance
Specialized software developer has a newly created COO role to assist Founder in overseeing operations, developing business strategies and talent acquisition programs.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
· Collaborate to develop comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
· Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
· Oversee daily operations of the company including IT, Marketing, Sales
· Leadership qualities that encourage maximum performance and employee engagement.
· Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
· Assist Founder/CEO with corporate initiatives, compliance, and talent acquisition.
· Participate in expansion activities.
· Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
· Project Management, Software or Healthcare Operations Management experience a plus
· 5+ years of related leadership experience
· Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with all levels within company.
· Bachelor’s degree desired, MBA a plus
Atlantic Group - New Jersey
AddressToms River, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Atlantic Group - New Jersey