- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our team! We are looking to hire an onsite Benefits/HR Administrator in Flourtown, PA. The person in this role will be responsible for Health & Welfare Benefit Plans, Life Insurance, Voluntary Plans, Disability Plans, FMLA, COBRA and Market Exchange information for all employees. This involves plan administration, serves as primary contact for benefits information and troubleshooting, maintaining records for all changes, ensuring timely regular invoice payment, and serving a liaison with vendors. Must have great communication skills, strong attention to detail, and thrive in balancing multiple projects. If this sounds like you, apply today!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure timely reconciliation and payment of the monthly invoices.
- Ensure accuracy of benefit information in company HRIS and vendor portals to provide accurate eligibility and billing information.
- Serve as primary contact to employees (and families) to answer any questions and trouble shoot problems.
- Coordinate and communicate changes with Payroll through change forms, emails, and verbal communication.
- Enter and maintain information in company system and vendor portals) and conduct ongoing audits to ensure data match.
- Remain up to date on VISTA applications and troubleshoot system issues.
- Coordinate and facilitate annual open enrollment process for H&W plans.
- Participate in the update, design, communication, and distribution of materials.
- Participate in the New Hire Orientation Process.
- Develop/revise/recommend communication tools to enhance understanding of the company benefit package
- Manage the COBRA process: generate newly eligible letters, track enrollment and payments, send delinquency letters, track eligibility.
- Ensure that all documents are current and compliant with regulations.
- Administer FMLA and STD.
- Interpret ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities and track FMLA.
- Coordinate communication with employees requesting leaves.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Facilitate the “termination process” to ensure all aspect of the “termination checklist” are handled accordingly.
- Facilitate exit interview surveys to employees who have voluntarily resigned and review for next steps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources required.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in benefits administration.
- Strong understanding of laws and regulations relating to ADA, COBRA, FMLA, FLSA, etc.
- Strong understanding of vendor billing requirements and contract information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Atlantic Group - New Jersey
Get fresh Benefits Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.