Program Manager- Telecom/FTTH
Atlantic Engineering Group (AEG) is a privately held telecommunications engineering and construction company that specializes in fiber optic internet infrastructure deployments. Our corporate office is in Buford, Georgia with offices throughout the country. See www.aeg.cc for more information about AEG and our current projects. This position is remote with minimum 50% tavel.
The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of the Fiber to the Home (FTTH) program including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling project activities. The Program Manager ensures that the project is delivered on time, to budget, and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications). He/she manages relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (including all project contributors). The Program Manager is also responsible for managing the work of project management, allocating and utilizing their time in an efficient manner, and maintaining a cooperative, motivated and successful team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of projects and their activities in accordance with the project objectives
- Communicate with key stakeholders (including the Client and their appointed intermediary) to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery
- Develop and administer, with the support of the operations team all project control documentation as required
- Oversee the administration of project plans for each individual market with the operations team
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge of project status, including the analysis of impacts affecting the progress of the project
- Actively identify, manage and communicate program risks, issues, and associated dependencies
- Escalate through the required channels risks and issues that will have an impact on project cost, delivery timelines, or quality
- Proactively manage milestone achievement and flag variances from the plan to the relevant stakeholders
- Implement a pre-approved program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the project per market and identify areas for improvement
- Implement program KPIs at individual market levels and communicate to the VP of Operations
- Implement the agreed change management approach to proactively control the project scope of work
- Work with the operations leadership team to provide detailed program status updates per market, focusing on critical path activities and removal of barriers to program milestone achievement
- Manage project budget with designated finance representative for each individual market
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the program
- Adhere to data protection laws in the distribution of project-related documents
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of FTTH/telecommunication experience with similar duties and responsibilities
- 4+ yr of at least a 5-person team leadership, supervision, or management experience preferred
- PMP Certification preferred by accredited project management qualification (PMP, Prince 2, etc.)
- Experience in large-scale program management with multiple layers of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Exceptional people skills to work with and motivate a diverse technical and operations group as well as to build confidence with multiple AEG clients
- Positive, can-do attitude with a high level of integrity
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- May experience long hours of standing and moving
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
All candidates interested in employment with Atlantic Engineering Group, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Atlantic Engineering Group, LLC does not offer sponsorships for current or future employment visas (e.g., H-B1 employment visa).
Atlantic Engineering Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Atlantic Engineering GroupBloomington, IN
BusinessView All Atlantic Engineering Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.