- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Atlantic Digital is a Veteran owned company that provides expertise and advanced technology solutions to Government clients in support of critical defense, intelligence and national security missions. We have been in business since 2009 and have experienced 50% growth in the last 2 years. We are looking for skilled IT candidates that are mission focused, possess a DoD Security clearance and ready to take their career to the next level.
- DoD TS/SCI
ADI Benefits package:
- Medical – two options – a high deductible plan and a traditional PPO plan
- Dental and Vision
- COMPANY PAID life insurance
- COMPANY PAID Short term and Long term disability
- 401(k) plan with a 5% company match and no vesting schedule
- Generous Paid Time Off and 11 Federal holidays
- $4,000 annually for continuing education/professional development
Mission duties include:
- Installing operating system software, patches, and upgrades
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software, and networking issues
- Configuring, optimizing, fine-tuning, and monitoring operating system software and hardware
- Performing system backups and recovery
- Conducting server builds
- Complete troubleshooting issues related to Horizon VDI components
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for VDI Environment
- Provide Systems Administrator support to systems hosting complex operational databases, software configuration control, and system interfaces for computer systems
- Associate degree. Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II *
- MCSA relevant to the candidate's work area OR
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA) OR
- VMware Certified Technical Associate (VCTA) OR
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Associate relevant to work area ORMCSA Server 2012/2016 OR
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate OR
- MCSE relevant to the candidates work area OR
- AWS Sys Ops Administrator Associate OR
- Nutanix Certified Professional OR
- MCTS: SCCM
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience as a Systems Administrator or 8 years supporting complex end user desktop and mobile device support
It is the policy of Atlantic Digital to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Atlantic Digital will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disability.
Get fresh Digital Admin jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.