- Posted: 19 days ago
Atlantic Digital is a Veteran owned company that provides expertise and advanced technology solutions to Government clients in support of critical defense, intelligence and national security missions. We have been in business since 2009 and have experienced 50% growth in the last 2 years. We are looking for skilled IT candidates that are mission focused, possess a DoD Security clearance and ready to take their career to the next level.
- DoD TS/SCI
ADI Benefits package:
- Medical – two options – a high deductible plan and a traditional PPO plan
- Dental and Vision
- COMPANY PAID life insurance
- COMPANY PAID Short term and Long term disability
- 401(k) plan with a 5% company match and no vesting schedule
- Generous Paid Time Off and 11 Federal holidays
- $4,000 annually for continuing education/professional development
Typical Mission Duties:
- Engineering enterprise data, voice and video networks
- Establishing and operating network test facilities
- Maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
- Working with vendors, the Government, carriers, and technical staff on network implementation optimization and ongoing management
- Providing high level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including LAN/WAN, hardware, switches, bridges and routers
- DoDD 8570 IAT II (ex: Security+)
- CCNP Collaboration OR
- CCNP Data Center OR
- CCNP Enterprise OR
- CCNP Security OR
- CCNP Service Provider OR
- CCIoT OR
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional OR
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist
- 8 years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer systems and network engineering, including two years of specialized experience related to the candidate’s assigned task.
It is the policy of Atlantic Digital to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Atlantic Digital will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disability.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?