Project Manager / Estimator - Service / Special Projects
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Atlantic Constructors is seeking dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals to join our expanding team! Atlantic Constructors has been recognized as an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 50 years.
Atlantic Constructors is dedicated to providing its employees and their eligible family members with a wide range of benefits. From competitive benefits to on-site wellness programs, we provide resources to support you and your family's health, well-being and happiness. We have created a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Generous Company Matching
- Health Savings Plan
Atlantic Constructors offers competitive benefits, for more information check out our comprehensive list on our website.
ACI's Project Manager (PM) - MEP oversee all aspects of planning and implementing the delivery of our commercial special projects installations, HVAC electrical, piping, ventilating, fire suppression, plumbing, etc.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with internal project teams, our customers, subcontractors, and key vendors
- Coordinate with various internal departments such as, sales, safety, purchasing, CAD/BIM, and fabrication shops as well as client personnel in order to develop and maintain a build plan and schedule
- Daily monitoring of key metrics daily (manpower, material/equipment deliveries, etc.) and mentors site leadership to support the timely execution and completion of the work within budget with no defects or accidents
- Prepare, monitor, and maintain project budgets, and reports to senior management on key metrics
- Represents Atlantic Constructors to current and prospective clients. Participate in both in-house as well as client and/or vendor meetings
- Schedule all company related trades, subcontractors, suppliers, etc. as necessary to ensure projects are completed to meet customer expectations and deadlines
- Management of projects from retrofits to replacements, may require hands on field work to ensure project completion and code compliance
- Work with office to schedule field installation team based of work load and completion dates
- Interact with sales and estimating departments to ensure smooth hand off of project from sale to execution
- Provide support to sales team and customers
- Perform routine site visits to ensure project objectives and quality and safety standards are being upheld
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibility: Yes
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, and/or 5+ years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus demonstrated ability to work across varied disciplines
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail, and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pass post-offer pre-employment drug screen, and may be required to satisfactorily complete additional background checks as required (i.e. DMV, criminal history)
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Must be available to work assigned schedules
The work environment and physical demands required would be representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- May work in varying temperatures; both inside and outside, including inclement weather, heat, humidity, cold and dampness
- May work in areas with exposure to moderate/high noise levels
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles including dust
- May be required to work in confined spaces or from high heights
- This role routinely uses construction equipment such as heavy machinery, hand and power tools
- While performing duties of the job the employee may work aloft, climb, bend, pull, reach overhead, stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- Frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to correctly identify all colors of a color-coded cable/wires and see close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
- May require travel
- Five years of experience as a project manager in a construction environment
- Prior military experience
HVAC, Management, Project Manager, Estimator, Project Manager Estimator
Atlantic Constructors, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Atlantic Constructors, Inc.