- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
At ACI we build our company and our culture not by counting people, but by making our people count!
Atlantic Constructors is seeking dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals to join our expanding team! Atlantic Constructors has been recognized as an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 50 years.
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Generous Company Matching
- Health Savings Plan
Atlantic Constructors offers competitive benefits, for more information check out our comprehensive list on our website. ACIBuilds.com
Lay out, fabricates, assemble, install and weld piping, piping systems, equipment and industrial systems
- Recognizes properties of various welding rods and fluxes used in welding metals
- Assembles, and installs a variety of metal pipe and pipe fittings (carbon steel and stainless steel)
- Removes slag and rough spots with a portable grinder, file, or scraper
- Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibility: No
- 3+ years of experience with TIG and Stick pipe welding with various techniques including electric, gas, arc, or other equipment; or equivalent combination of vocational training and experience
- Must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail, and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pass post-offer pre-employment drug screen, and may be required to satisfactorily complete additional background checks as required (i.e. DMV, criminal history)
- Must adhere to all company policy and procedures
- Must be available, and have the means to report to multiple job sites as assigned
The work environment and physical demands required would be representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- May work in varying temperatures; both inside and outside, including inclement weather, heat, humidity, cold, and dampness
- May work in areas with exposure to moderate/high noise levels
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles including dust
- May be required to work in confined spaces or from high heights
- This role routinely uses construction equipment such as heavy machinery, hand and power tools
- While performing duties of the job the employee may work aloft, climb, bend, pull, reach overhead, stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to correctly identify all colors of a color-coded cable/wires and see close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
- May require travel
- Prior military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
Atlantic Constructors, Inc.Elizabeth City, NC
ConstructionView All Atlantic Constructors, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.