HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Expired: October 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Up To $5,000 sign-on bonus for qualified individuals!!
Atlantic Constructors is seeking dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals to join our expanding team! Atlantic Constructors has been recognized as an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 50 years.
Atlantic Constructors is dedicated to providing its employees and their eligible family members with a wide range of benefits. From competitive benefits to on-site wellness programs, we provide resources to support you and your family's health, well-being and happiness. We have created a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Generous Company Matching
- Health Savings Plan
Atlantic Constructors offers competitive benefits, for more information check out our comprehensive list on our website.
The HVAC Service Technician will exhibit proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and cleaning of heating and cooling equipment and related systems (i.e., boiler, forced air, hydronic, split systems, package units, make up air and exhaust systems, controls) on all types of HVAC Systems.
- Services products and equipment related to HVAC commercial systems and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial boiler and HVAC systems
- Follows blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Keeps all current manufacturers' products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Provides technical support to customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibility: No
- 2+ years of experience in commercial HVAC industry or residential field; or equivalent combination of vocational training and experience
- Must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail, and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of basic electricity, electrical and control systems
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics Must be able to pass post-offer pre-employment drug screen, and may be required to satisfactorily complete additional background checks as required (i.e. DMV, criminal history)
- Must adhere to all company policy and procedures
- Must be available, and have the means to report to multiple job sites as assigned, to include working varying schedules
The work environment and physical demands required would be representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- May work in varying temperatures; both inside and outside, including inclement weather, heat, humidity, cold, and dampness
- May work in areas with exposure to moderate/high noise levels
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles including dust
- May be required to work in confined spaces or from high heights
- This role routinely uses construction equipment such as heavy machinery, hand and power tools
- While performing duties of the job the employee may work aloft, climb, bend, pull, reach overhead, stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to correctly identify all colors of a color-coded cable/wires and see close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
- HVAC Journeyman/Master certification
- Prior military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
CHECK OUT ACIBuilds.com for more info about us!
HVAC, HVAC Service Tech, Heating and Aire, Commercial HVAC Technician, Service Technician, HVAC, HVAC, HVAC
Atlantic Constructors, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Atlantic Constructors, Inc.
Get fresh AIR Conditioning Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.