Atlantic Coast Merchandising is hiring temporary, part-time, project-based Merchandisers for Grocery resets, merchandising and stocking.We are searching for talented merchandisers to help us with the many projects we have coming up with national and local independent grocers in your area. We have opportunities ranging from one day to multi-week projects where you will work with a team of equally skilled and talented professionals completing a variety of in-store projects to the retailers specs and deadlines.
We are the experts in matching great people up with great retail merchandising work.
As a member of ACM's on-demand Merchandising CrewYou play an active role in transforming a vision into reality for the many retailers we support. The ACM on-demand field position role is highly regarded and respected throughout the industry. It is the perfect position for those seeking flexible schedules, work variety, challenging assignments, meeting new people and earning good pay!Our Merchandisers are On-Demand, Project-Based, Temporary Part-Time employees. Our projects vary so there are no guaranteed set hours. Manage your projects in our Talent Execution Platform (ACM360), our self-service web portal where you can choose projects when you are available to work. In addition to Grocery Merchandising, ACM has work opportunities all over the country available to you in: Drug, Cosmetic, Club, Discount, Convenience and Home Improvement. New on-demand gigs become available daily.
Type of Work:
- Store Resets & Remodels
- New Store Openings
- Product Placement and Replenishment
- New Item Introductions
- Product Demos & Brand Representation
- Stocking and Restocking
- Plan-O-Gram maintenance
- Assembling Displays, Fixtures, Products, etc
- General Merchandising Every job is unique - specific location, store and duties will vary, which may include:
- Review and confirm assignment details of what each project will entail.
- Clock In & Out from the job site every day via the ACM mobile app.
- Remain accessible and have open communication with the ACM Scheduling team.
- Perform all tasks as required by ACM and Client.
- Comply with ACM rules, policies and procedures per the Merchandiser Handbook
- Ability to read and understand plan-o-grams / schematics, etc.
- Basic knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology and concepts.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Active email address and phone number.
- Apple or Android mobile device with text and wi-fi/data capability.
- Ability to read and follow detailed directions.
- Reliable transportation to travel to all assigned locations.
- Be timely, flexible and reliable to work.
Setting Displays & Fixtures - Breaking down and assembling new displays, shelves and fixtures according to management's instructions. Relocating Merchandise - Moving items from one part of the store to another, which may require carrying the items physically or with the use of carts or dollies to and from the store floor. Merchandising Products - Properly displaying and tagging products per directives (plan-o-gram, schematic, etc). Team leads will inspect work for accuracy.Store Appearance - Completing all necessary tasks to prepare the store for re-opening. This may include changing signage and general cleaning.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 35 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Stooping, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
How to ApplyJoining the ACM Crew is quick and simple:
- Set up an account on our work opportunity portal (ACM360)
- Complete a simple questionnaire
- Speak with an ACM manager
- Follow a simple online onboarding process And you will be ready to work immediately!
As an ACM Crew Member, you will have access to all work opportunities in our network offered on a project-by-project basis. Projects vary in duration from 1 hour service call to multi-week engagements. You pick your own schedule! Our system will notify you when jobs are available in your area and you choose if you want to work! Priority status in scheduling is based on performance.
If you are looking for additional merchandising or reset work to add to your current schedule and the above sounds interesting to you, Sign Up Today to #JoinTheACMCrew at CLICK HERE.
About ACM:ACM is a national retail merchandising company in the U.S., matching on-demand field reps to local merchandising opportunities offered by large and small retailers throughout the country. Since 2005, our merchandisers have been helping retailers with temporary in-store merchandising projects including: new store set-ups, store remodels, store resets, display assembly, fixture installation, product demonstration, brand representation, shelf audits, and planogram maintenance. Check out our website to find out more about us www.acmerchandising.net or follow us on Facebook @acmerchandising.
Our Merchandisers are On-Demand, Project-Based, Temporary Part-Time employees. Our projects vary so there are no guaranteed set hours. Manage your projects in our Talent Execution Platform (ACM360), our self-service web portal where you can choose projects when you are available to work.
ACM has work opportunities all over the country available to you. New on-demand gigs become available daily.