Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Excellent opportunity for the RIGHT CANDIDATE to join our team! Immediate opening for experienced CSS for Chemical Manufacturing Co., located in NW Atlanta area. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced mfg environment, have working knowledge of all A/R functions and possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assisting in the development of our eCommerce project
- Additional duties include maintaining EPA programs and permits filings.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Team oriented, dedicated, reliable and enjoy being appreciated as an employee!
- Being proficient in all MS Office programs and familiar with ERP and eCommerce systems is very beneficial for this position.
Atlantic Chemical And Equipment Co IncWhy Work Here?
We seldom have open positions, because our employees stick around for many years!
It's all about the teamwork in this chemical manufacturing plant.
3471 Atlanta Industrial ParkwayAtlanta, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Atlantic Chemical And Equipment Co Inc