Customer Service Representative
Atlantic Aviation Stratford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Customer Service Representative (CSR).
· Provide customers with professional service and assistance
· Making hotel and catering reservations for inbound and outbound aircraft
· Processing customer purchases and fuel transactions
· Work closely with line service personnel and pilots, ensuring all customer service needs are met
· Customer service/hospitality experience
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· 18 years of age
· A valid state driver’s license
Position Type and Expectations
This is a non-exempt position. This position includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays.
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!
Atlantic is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing.
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment.
Atlantic AviationWhy Work Here?
If you have a passion for service and aviation then this is the place to be!
900 Great Meadow RdStratford, CT
BusinessView all jobs at Atlantic Aviation