Account Executive Sales
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. (AOT) is a rapidly-growing company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. Check us out at www.youraot.com
AOT is currently looking to fill several sales roles with success-minded people, in the greater Atlanta metro area. Atlanta is a focus market with huge incentives for both compensation and promotion opportunities. Simply, our staffing needs has kept up with our pace of growth.
We are looking for driven, successful people, with exceptional backgrounds of winning, to join our organization and take their career to the next level. If you are looking to positively improve your quality of life, both personally and professionally, then we want to meet you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced B2B sales professional that understands sales is their profession and is seeking their final career move.
This position offers:
- Excellent Base Salary plus very aggressive commission and bonus plan.
- Full Benefit Package including 401K with company match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development and Training provided.
• Articulate and introduce the AOT value proposition, hardware performance metrics, software, services and solutions to key decision makers
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and differentiate AOT from competitors
• Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans
• Keep well-informed of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
• Prepare daily/weekly action plans by individuals as well as by team to insure focused activity
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls and database updates
• Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• BS/BA degree required
• Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
• Valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written and presentation skills)
• Proficiency using MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and the internet for research
• Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire for personal growth and professional success
Atlanta Office Technologies, IncAtlanta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.