Internship - Branded Merchandise & Apparel Production
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 2017, Atlanta Merchandise Group is the city's premier apparel full-service branded apparel company with a goal to provide leading retail and merchandise solutions for creative brands. Clients such as Slutty Vegan, 85 South, Forbes, Vice Media, God is Dope, and several other creative brands trust our expertise to produce their apparel and branded merchandise.
Our team is looking for eager interns excited to gain experience in the world of apparel, retail, and branded merchandise in the following departments: Apparel Production, Inventory and Logistics, Marketing, Graphic Design, Sales and Account Management. Our company is rapidly growing, and we're always looking to onboard new members to full-time positions.
This internship program is a great opportunity for college students seeking real-world experiences to understand the process behind creating branded merchandise sold in-stores and online. We can provide college credit as necessary, and each internship comes with a weekly stipend for 3 months
Schedule: Part-time (20-25 hours)
- Supports specific departments to help and assist in deadline-driven schedules
- Attend meetings, company functions, and events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Any other supportive duties to help the team and production run.
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Passion or interest in apparel production or the department of interest.
- Trainable and willing to learn
- Fast learner with attention to detail
- Positive attitude and desire to be a team player
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple moving parts
- Able to lift 30+ pounds (Only applicable to production and inventory-related positions)
- Able to follow mandatory rules and procedures.
Powered by JazzHR
Atlanta Merchandise Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?